Tu nombre (obligatorio)
Tu correo electrónico (obligatorio)
Tu teléfono (obligatorio)
ENGLISH LEVEL TEST
1. How are you?
-A. I am 20 years oldB. I am fine, Thank youC. My name is:
2. Where do you live?
-A. In a house on Palm streetB. At nightC. Everyday
3. My family and I are travelling to Japan.
-A. Was it nice?B. How long ago?C. When will you go?
4. Can I have your phone number?
-A. What kind of phone?B. I have one onlyC. Three two seven, five one six, two one zero
5. Let´s go to the movies tonight.
-A. Sounds great!B. I don´t rememberC. Here you are
6. Maria almost ________ on the street, it was full of snow.
-A. runB. walkedC. fellD. fall
7. Fernando is concerned that he´ll ________ his job.
-A. loseB. findsC. looks forD. likes
8. Our friends haven't come yet. They ________ be lost.
-A. can´tB. shouldC. will beD. must
9. Her parents are from Pakistan. I think they are having trouble getting used to the _________ differences here in Spain.
-A. stylesB. culturalC. demographicD. weather
10. From our hotel room we had a wonderful _________ of the beach.
-A. seeB. seaC. viewD. beauty
11. The baby is ________ a nap after he eats.
-A. will takeB. takingC. would have takenD. took
12. I ________ in Madrid since I was born.
-A. have livedB. will be livingC. didn´t liveD. left
13. If you keep smoking like that you will get _________ chances to have a heart attack.
-A. lowerB. higherC. slightly minorD. as many
14. Henry failed his driving test. __________, he will have a second chance next week.
-A. despiteB. althoughC. howeverD. finally
15. What is the difference __________ philosophy and philanthropy?
-A. amongB. withC. betweenD. about
16. The man tried to __________ the traffic officer when he was stopped for speeding.
-A. impeachB. bribeC. hireD. summon
17. I think we should call the Social Services. The kid seems to be _________ by his parents.
-A. neglectedB. spoiledC. surrenderD. convicted
18. An Albanian _________ is acused of several bank robberies.
-A. teamB. crewC. gangD. band
19. Anyone _________ an autograph from the artist should make the line here.
-A. has takenB. requestingC. asked forD. taking from
20. We strongly _________ our students not to copy from their classmates during the test.
-A. forgiveB. forbidC. avoidD. encourage
21. Those who _________ the new policy voted during the meeting, please rise your hand.
-A. agree withB. disregard toC. dismiss fromD. avoid to
22. Our workers were told to _________ their claims to the HR Department.
-A. ignoreB. submitC. argueD. call in
23. I can´t believe how she _________ in rage when you disagree with what she says.
-A. calms downB. reflexesC. under estimatesD. outburst
24. I am sorry but i´ll have to ________ your offer. We found a better deal somewhere else.
-A. happily acceptB. saddly regretC. declineD. improve more
25. The detective is currently working _________ on the case. It´s for his own good and safety.
-A. undercoverB. overwhelmedC. undergroundD. upgraded
He leido y acepto la política de protección de datos
DE CONFORMIDAD CON LO DISPUESTO EN EL ARTÍCULO 5.1 DE LA LEY ORGÁNICA 15/1999, DE 13 DE DICIEMBRE, DE PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS DE CARÁCTER PERSONAL, LE INFORMAMOS DE QUE SUS DATOS DE CARÁCTER PERSONAL SERÁN INCORPORADOS A UN DICHERO DE FORMACIÓN RESPONSABILIDA DE ACADEMIA UNIVERSAL GUADALAJARA S.L.U CUYO OBJETIVO ES LA GESTIÓN DE SOLICITUDES DE INFORMACIÓN.
TAMBIÉN PODRÁN SER UTILIZADOS PARA ENVÍO DE PUBLICIDAD.
PUEDEN EJERCITAR SUS DERECHOS DE ACCESO, CANCELACIÓN, RECTIFICACIÓN Y/U OPOSICIÓN SOBRE SUS DATOS PERSONALES EN LOS TÉRMINOS ESTABLECIDOS EN LA CITADA LEY, PREVIA ACREDITACIÓN DE SU IDENTIDAD MEDIANTE FOTOCOPIA DEL DNI.